Requirements for Chinese Visa
Have you been asked to provide a letter of invitation for a Business Visa for China and not too sure what information is needed?
Follow the guideline for a business visa for China, you should ensure that your letter of invitation contains the following details listed below:
- Full Name, Gender and DOB of invitee
- Your intended Entry and Exit dates to China
- Your purpose of your visit to China
- Your intended destination(s) in China
- Your source of financial support for your trip to china
- Your relationship with the invited institute
- A letterhead showing the name, address, telephone number of the inviter
- Signature and stamp from the inviter on the invitation
Make sure your letter of invitation outlines all the above to ensure that your application is processed in a timely manner. For further information contact First Visas, to speak to one of our specialist please give us a call on 0208 769 1750 or you can email us at email@example.com,uk.